Tuesday, May 13, 2008

137.0

So Mom's off at the OLLI office, and Emily is off hunting elephants in her pajamas, and Katie hasn't been seen in these parts in ages, and Amy seems to only be posting comments and Julie is giving finals and working her butt off since being promoted, so it's probably just me reporting my weight today, and most likely Vicki reading it. And I probably shouldn't bother reporting my weight since I spent all day Sunday sick to my stomach and not eating a bite, so I have no idea if that 137 will hold for long. Yesterday morning's weight was even better--I weigh 136.2 when I have no food or drink in my system. I went to the gym in the afternoon yesterday and decided to use the elliptical since it's less strenuous than running, and even that nearly did me in. I stuck it out the whole time, but lordy, I was weak and miserable!

Happy birthday, Cecilia!!!

No comments: