Wednesday, September 01, 2010

I'm around

The last few weeks have been insane, the next few seem to be following the same pattern with the addition of school thrown into the mix. We were in NYC Tuesday-Friday last week, and then Peter's dad wants to come back up for an overnight visit in two weeks for a party. Ugh. It is such a long way to go for just a few hours of visiting, but I imagine we'll do it. I am willing myself to go so I can stop by my new favorite Italian food shop for some fresh pasta while we're up there, maybe even some fresh mozzarella from Joe's Dairy and their house made sun dried tomatoes.

I'm in a funk at work and with exercise. I just can't seem to get it right. I hope I am just fatigued from our summer schedule, but it also feels like this level of activity and commitment might be our new status quot (is that the right spelling??) but I really hope not.

I tried a different entrance/exit from the metro today. I am trying to decide if it is better to be hassled by drug dealers on Saratoga St or drug users as I go through Lexington Market. With the users, they pretty much leave you alone, but you do have to dodge them as you hurry to the train. The dealers, on the other hand, tend to have all their mental faculties in tact, and my initial thinking says that is slightly scarier than the users. I'll have to see how the return trip is today.

*sigh* Happy September 1 everyone.

No comments: