Friday, September 10, 2010

Finally!

So here I am again! I hope you all missed me. I finally got blogspot to accept me back.

Our bathroom scale has been on the fritz for several months, so I was a bit nervous when I went in for my annual physical on Tuesday of this week. I was 156, which was up a pound or so since my last visit to the doctor sometime after Easter. Since I seem to have spent the summer reading and snacking, I actually expected worse. I have shrunk another half inch, which puts me at 5'3 1/2". I'm not at all happy about that.

We have been walking 2 miles per day most days on the NCR trail, but we have missed at least two days this week because of conflicts with medical/dental appointments. (Yes, "I hate all this walking!") We really only started less than 2 weeks ago.

So, unless the orthopedist I see on October 13 tells me to forget it, I will try to keep walking and up my mileage gradually.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Orthopedists NEVER tell you to forget it--if they did that, they'd be out of business.

Welcome back!