Tuesday, September 28, 2010

142.5

I figured my weight would get lost in my other post. It dove down to 140 one day but came back up over the next two. I haven't been watching my calories (or, really, even my food quality yet; that's just starting) but I have been good about exercise, including an hour-long session of deep water running on Sunday that really left my legs tired. This week I won't do as well; the kids' band practice prevents my usual gym trip on Tuesdays (so I'll have to find a substitute), my birthday is Wednesday, and I forget why I don't have an appointment on Thursday. Oh, I remember -- I wanted to try to get to the pool instead. And Friday is always my day off because it tends to fill up otherwise. My marathon is in less than three weeks, and I haven't run on land for almost that long. Yikes!

No comments: