Saturday, September 04, 2010

Yard sale

Except there is no yard and everything is free.

I cleaned out my closet today. I have a TON of clothes in sizes 12-14 if you know anyone that could use them or stand the chore of going thru them to decide. I am disgusted with myself as to how much still has tags on it. I am disgusted with myself at my own weight and subsequent inability to wear any of it, so it must go. My only hope if that it might bring someone else some happiness.

I haven't been to the gym today and I am hoping to go tomorrow. I wanted to get some chores out of the way this morning, and I really should be in the shower right now getting ready to head up to PA. We are stopping in to see a friend of mine before she leaves on her 3rd tour in Iraq.

Have a safe Labor Day weekend!

No comments: