Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ugh, back up.

My weight was up nearly two pounds this week--144.8 today.

I haven't exercised since last Wednesday (or was it Thursday? I can't remember--I just know I only got to the gym twice last week). Our major event of the year was on Saturday and that just eats up the days around it--I spent all day at the farm on Friday helping to set up, all day Saturday at the event itself, and yesterday I sat around my office all day waiting for my responsibility for the day to start. I'm always on for doing a second count of the money we brought in before taking it to the bank, and normally this happens in the mid afternoon, so I waited to go to the gym until that was done. Problem was, it never happened yesterday--we'll get to it sometime this morning. But by the time we figured out that we wouldn't get around to the second count yesterday it was 4:30 and too late to go to the gym.

And then I've been eating and eating and eating and none of it very good--pizza for at least three meals (once fresh and twice leftovers), hot dogs, chips, cookies--all kinds of crap. I need to climb back on the wagon and stop giving in to temptation.

No comments: