Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday

Today I'm allowed to eat between meals, but since we had early church and then Alexander's CCD I still didn't get any food in me until after 11! I hate missing breakfast. Since then I've been grazing. Despite the late brunch and the early rising (so I didn't get a full night's sleep) I've been feeling pretty good all day so that means I'll have a clean slate to start the week. Some friends are cooking Chinese food for dinner tonight, so I'm looking forward to authentic, high-calorie good food tonight, which probably isn't the best way to start the week, but I'm trying not to sweat the individual calories. I have four gym appointments this week, at least -- I don't look forward to the gym trips but I always feel better when I'm going regularly, and I kind of like having this step class to look forward to. It's variety, at least! And if I start getting too consistent at that, I'll add in BodyPump, which meets on Wednesdays at the same time -- that ought to do some damage to my routine!

No comments: