Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Reno loves it's deep fried foods!

I don't know if it is just that I am hanging out with Ginger, but I seem to be confronted with a lot of high fat foods - which is making my stomach rebell! OTOH, being in the desert makes me drink a LOT of water. I was up twice during the night the last two nights - and in neither case was my night particularly long. My room has a scale in it. I was thinking about weighing myself, but decided I really didn't want to know. I haven't weighed myself at home in a long while, why would I do it when I am on "vacation?"

I didn't bring a bathing suit with me - but I am kind of wishing I had. I see the pool from the elevator when I am going up and down to my room. It looks very soothing. I should explore the spa/gym area. I DID bring exercise clothes with me. I usually do when I travel. I don't usually use them. Sometimes, but not usually.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Go exercise! You would feel so great! I hate exercising, but I love having exercised. That would help clear some of those greasy foods out of your system, too -- nothing like good, sweaty exercise to reset your system. Good luck!