Sunday, February 21, 2010

Party tonight leaving tomorrow

I am concerned that I will break my streak of checking and posting on the blog DAYS after I start. Tomorrow I am leaving for Reno - and, while I will be working, I am not sure what my computer access will be. I will try however.

Tonight was my family birthday party. We had very yummy beef stroganoff and then carrot cake for dessert. I was not stingy! I am now feeling quite full. I am also trying to finish packing for my trip.

I like to travel. I like to stay in hotels. There is something peaceful about having a limited living space and very few items to distract you. However, I am also visiting Ginger, so I will be spending quite a bit of time with her - which, while fun, is not exactly peaceful. I am also sort of dreading a week of restaurant food. I LOVE eating out, however, I have been quite queasy for a while, and I am sure the fat, sugar and salt that comes with restaurant food will be overwhelming... Ah well, it will be fun.

No comments: