Friday, February 19, 2010

Better get a bucket!!

I have eaten so much fat in the past two weeks that I am permanently queasy! I was REALLY bad when I was snowed in. I stocked up, not on milk and TP but on ice cream and potato chips. I don't normally eat those, why would I eat them while snowed in? Anyway - on my birthday (which I know doesn't count as lent or diets) I had fish and chips at The Still - DEEP FRIED! and then Katie and I had burgers at Red Robin for dinner. Yummmmmmm. Today I ate my left over fish and chips for late lunch/early dinner. I have been eating like crazy lately! I don't know if it is the cold weather or what but I have been CRAVING the fat and then eating portions much larger than my normal consumption.

I am hoping to get the floor put in in the small bedroom in my house. If not done by the home owners insurance, then I will get Home Depot to do it in the next month or so. I REALLY missed doing a full yoga routine when I couldn't make it in to the studion.

Ummmmmm. I still haven't decided what I am doing for lent. I know. I am a little behind. Maybe I will join Emily on the fast thing, only I may make mine more a focus on regular meals.

No exercise. No excuses.

No comments: