Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Where is everybody?

Here I am, checking in at five minutes to midnight on a Tuesday, and I'm the first Tuesday poster.  Terrible.  Anyway, I weighed 138.5 this morning -- so I was really right about being bloated last week.  I've been absurdly busy the past few days working around the house so I've barely eaten and I've had a high activity level (without actually exercising, though), which has resulted in a bit of a weight drop.  Now, if I can only find household projects to last me the whole summer so my weight keeps going down...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm hiding. I only went to the gym once last week and once the week before, but I've been doing more than my share of polishing off the leftover cake from Encampment and getting into the Hershey's kisses we got for a potty training reward for Connor (heck, he's not getting them!). I'm off work this week and the most exercise I've gotten so far is biking to Connor's school today (a huge 2.2 miles round trip). Yesterday was the first Tuesday I haven't weighed myself in forever. I think since we started this blog at least. I'm scared to see what the scale will say.