Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Tuesday Post

I went to do it on Tuesday and was having issues signing in. I DID finally get in - but only posted a comment.


My weight, surprisingly, only went up two pounds for my period this week - and I have dropped them both back down. I am not sure why. I am pretty sure it wasn't the gross tea that did it - or the yoga - but maybe the combination didn't hurt. Now if I can only figure out a way to keep staying level at my period, maybe I can figure out a way to start going backwards. I am officially 20 pounds heavier than when we started this blog. However, in that time I also quit smoking - so as long as I don't keep gaining weight forever, I will be happy to take the extra 20 pounds and NOT smoke.


It was so beautiful yesterday. I walked to church again, and really enjoyed it. I would have been happy to walk to other places, had the need arose - or if we had anywhere else within walking distance. But the whole day was full up anyway. I had yoga again yesterday morning - and then Katie and I cooked dinner for Dad - which didn't actually take all day - but I had to stop at Wegman's after yoga to get strawberries, and then the cooking was actually kind of time consuming - and we had to get to Mom and Dad's soon enought that it could all finish cooking (which took longer than we expected...). Then we got home from there at around 9:30, so - it really was kind of an all day thing. I did do one scrapbook page - and make one card yesterday also. And did one load of laundry. But that was it. No other walking. Oh well.

Today is pretty too - but I am at work. I suppose I could take a walk - but I really like the going somewhere thing. I can't think of anywhere to go from here. I will have to look at a map. Maybe there is a coffee shop over by VVF.

No comments: