Monday, June 09, 2008

Victory!

I FINALLY managed to ride the train today. It takes a lot longer than driving, but I did enjoy the walk even though it is 82 degrees and it isn't even 9 am. Why doesn't body fat melt like other kinds of fat???? That would be an ingenious invention. It would just have to get it all out from under your skin before it resolidified in one spot or something. I just had a mental picture of myself with all my fat in my feet. Haha.

I used the treadmill yesterday too. 25 minutes of walking and some jogging, and WOW I am horribly out of shape. I could really tell with my breathing and my heart rate. I plan to do the same program again today when I get home.

Biking would be a good way for me to get from home to the train, but I am not a very confident biker. I also don't have a bike anymore (minor detail.) Maybe once I get comfortable with the train schedule I'll think about that as an option.

No comments: