Tuesday, June 03, 2008

140.5

I have not stuck to my calorie limitations (except when I've been too busy to remember to snack) and I haven't exercised properly all week (though I've been on my bike and on foot several days).  I spent the past two days cleaning out the basement (and it's nowhere near done, but I'm making real progress -- this is a project that's needed doing for YEARS) so that counted as my exercise.  Today I've been paying bills and working on the budget (another project that's over a year overdue) so I've been totally sedentary.  I drove the kids to their eye appointment (after much soul-searching I concluded it would NOT be fair to make them bike home with their eyes dilated, ouch, though I'll probably make myself do it on Thursday, but I'm a grownup and considerably more used to a bicycle than they are) and baseball practice is rained out (so that kills the two miles I would have had).  Phooey.

My weight did drop this morning but it's in the ballpark of where it's been all week -- so not really a significant loss.  But I'd like to get back below 140 by next week -- one pound isn't too much to ask, is it?

No comments: