Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Weigh-in

Well, I was absolutely stalled on 231.8 for the past five or six days - until today, when I jumped up to 232.6. Oh Well.

I discovered these ridiculously expensive, but incredibly yummy, organic fruit and nut bars. They are called KIND. They are $1.79 at Wegmans for a bar about the size of a normal cereal or granola bar - but they are SO good. They are gluten free, high in fiber, and many are low on the GI. They are GREAT when you are craving a sweet treat. WAY more decadant than even the Kashi TLC Fruit and Nut bars. The calories aren't bad either - between 140-170 for the ones I bought. AND they are socially redeeming. KIND is a "peaceworks brand" and they give 5% of profits to One Voice - which is some hippy chick, new agey group that "empowers moderates against extremism in the Middle East." CLEARLY a liberal, "down with Bush" group!! The perfect food!

I went to the gym again last night. Yay me. I had to beat a 300 pound muscle guy off of the abs machine - but I did my abs work last night. I like abs best. WAY better than upper or lower body. I also used the treadmill like normal, but that one day off on Sunday did in my shins. They hurt so badly that I had to stop at one point (I never stop once I start!) and let them rest for a few minutes. When I resumed I had to bump the speed down from 3.9 mph to 3.5. I am doing my toe alphabets right now to hopefully prevent this from happening again tonight.

No comments: