Wednesday, March 05, 2008

still 156

I have been reading Vicki's and Sarah's comments on consistency of diet and exercise and I couldn't agree more! The one time in recent history that I successfully lost weight was the year I got up every morning and walked 2 3/4 miles and then went to an aerobics class three times a week. I gave up the aerobics when my knee started getting worse and my motivation failed. I also had given up desserts and alcohol. I'm trying to get back into the walking, which will be easier as it gets warmer. Tuesday morning I weighed in at 156, thereby maintaining the weight I lost last week when I was sick. But I backslid last night and had some popcorn and 4 Hershey kisses. I was up 1/2 pound today. Most days I have cut out a bedtime snack.

I walked Monday and yesterday, but yesterday I had to cut it short when I had to get home in a hurry for the bathroom! Dad finished the whole route, bless his heart.

I have been trying for two days to clean the family room, but I am held up by Dad having to go through his mess, very slowly! I am doing it in small increments.

No comments: