Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Out of the loop

My schedule is out of control these days.

Hi Vicki! It's nice to have you join us. Hi Mary, nice to have you back on the blog with us!! And Emily, so sorry to hear about your friend's son!! That is terrible. I hope they are doing as well as can be expected.

So let's see: I haven't been exercising, I have been eating out because I've been out of town and I am still looking for that ever illusive routine. Teaching the early class (4:30-7) two nights a week is WAY worse than having the late (7:30-10) session. I was in Jacksonville last week, and this week I am running to Largo nearly every day. My work days are long, and I am exhausted all the time. I think part of it has to do with the fact that I am not exercising, but how do you drag yourself to the gym when you're barely awake?

Peter had a surprise birthday party for me last Friday night. It was really nice. It had to be 2 weeks after my birthday though because of my schedule.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad to see you're still around and not run away to Egypt! I'm sorry you're schedule is so busy--I hope you get a break soon!