Monday, March 17, 2008

Above average

I read in the paper today that the average American eats 35,000 cookies in a lifetime.  With a lifetime of about 74 years that's roughly 1.3 cookies per day by my math.  I strongly suspect I will end up above average, Lents notwithstanding.

I have missed exercise an absurd number of days in the last month, but at least there haven't been any long droughts.  I have three appointments this week, if I can keep them all.  I am anxious to get back into it -- the less I exercise the harder it is to be enthused about it.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hummmm. Interesting... I don't know how I will fall. I mean, I don't go out of my way to eat cookies. I never get cravings for them, and I haven't bought cookies since I don't know when. But OTOH if cookies are around (Christmas and Girl Scout season)I eat way more than 1.3 per day.