Thursday, March 13, 2008

Last night I was divorced

I decided that abs should be divorced because it isn't as bad as upper (beheaded) or lower(died). I can stand abs. I think it is from all the years of sucking in my stomach. It is also much easier to get in a zone doing abs. I went to the gym late again last night (about 9:15pm). I did a half an hour on the treadmill and about 40 minutes of abs.


I took my 12 of 12 yesterday. Actually I think I took 66 pictures - but I am not sure if 12 of them are even salvageable. The sad thing is I kept forgetting to take pictures until I was mostly done. Since it was my day off it was a particularly uneventful day to photograph. I mean - how do you take a picture of a nap? I spent most of my day trying to recover a photo for April at work, and then also trying to run herd on my scrapbook supplies in my room. My plan is to throw everything into a really big box (maybe I should buy a new refridgertor) and then begin to sort through it all from one source. So, now I have a big box in my room in addition to my scrapbook supplies. I did some laundry and some research on what was wrong and how to fix my toilet. I made salmon cakes for dinner, and poached eggs for breakfast. I cleaned up the kitchen and got the mail. I finished the day by watching Northanger Abbey until just past midnight. VERY boring picture day!

No comments: