Tuesday, March 11, 2008

And on the other hand...

...if my weight drops like a stone we can also blame the Chinese food. I was 139 this morning, largely, I think, because I didn't really eat last night. 95% of the food choices were of the deep-fried variety, most of them with that gross red sauce that I think looks like jelly and all of them then stuck under heat lamps to make them even more unappetizing. I had plain white rice, steamed vegetables, and one bite of barbequed chicken (it was dry and tough, which is why I didn't have bite #2). I planned to eat real food when I got home, but I got home at 8:00 and immediately started in on the homework-bathtime-medication-bedtime routine. By the time that was finished I wasn't really hungry. I didn't really get hungry until after I was in bed, and sleep is always my priority so I didn't get up and have anything to eat.

This morning I'm making up for it--I got a "thank you for volunteering" cupcake delivered to my office this morning and I just snarfed it down.

No comments: