Monday, March 03, 2008

Bad food - bad weight

I was up this morning. Well - not up in comparison to what I ahve been the last couple of weeks - but compared to yesterday morning I was considerably up. Too bad, because I was on a downward trend for about five days in a row. I didn't record my calories completely since Thursday - so I don't know exactly how badly I was eating - but yesterday I know the only non-sweed food I ate was a dinner from Noodles. Other than that it was a sweet bagel, leftover blondies, peppermint patties and hershey kisses. Oh! And tortilla chips with cottage cheese and salsa dip. My activity for Sunday was sleeping. I got up at 9:26am - went back to bed at 11am. Slept until 1pm. Then I got up to read. Finished my book at 3pm and dozed for about an hour. Then I FORCED myself out of bed to make it to church on time (5pm). After that I went to Noodles and then back home, where I didn't sleep, but sat like a lump and watched "Jane Austen Book Club" (Shoot! I meant to return that today!!) So I guess it isn't a big surprise that I gained weight. Usually I come out OK when I have one of these all sleep all the time days - but usually I don't eat as much as I did yesterday. Sigh. Gloria (my gym buddy) is back to work this week after her surgery. She has a follow up appointment on Thursday and after that we should be able to get back to going to the gym regularly. I have found that even if we don't go together, having someone else who is supposed to be going with me is good to get me to go.

Katie and I are still supposed to be doing the Glucerna diet - but we got a little off track at the end of last week. I have re-directed us a bit - but I have to go shopping after work to restock on produce. We have no fruit.

No comments: