Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This morning I weighed 155.5. I had seen 155 even a few days ago but it crept up--even though we took a good walk yesterday. I really have to almost starve myself to lose anything!

This morning at my OLLI classes I weakened and had a small oatmeal/choc chip cookie and a Hershey's kiss. I had said I would only have coffee, but those goodies are so tempting, laid out on a table--all you can eat (within reason) for a dollar! And that includes the coffee, so if I pay to have the coffee I than am tempted to eat as well.

My classes today were great---English music and African Art. I thought the latter might be boring. It wasn't!!! I had only signed on for that for the first four weeks and then registered to switch to a course on Hamlet, but I hope I can change my registration.

Yesterday we had our first class on the Andes, and it was very good, too.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Funny - I think of the two the African art sounds more interesting! I would have thought that English music would be something you already know a lot about, and it is always fun to learn something new.