Saturday, August 11, 2007

Stuck

I have been trying to come up with foods for the elimination diet... It turns out the pork is NOT one of the foods to be eliminated - but I don't see me eating bacon for breakfast each day. I don't know what to do for morning protein. I did create a hot brown rice/raisin/almond and cinnamon concoction today - which I think will do for morning food otherwise. Also - I remembered that I like the Kenyan Nonyo for breakfast. The only thing with that is that it has corn in it - which is forbidden. I may substitute another bean for the corn. I could also have that for lunch instead of breakfast.

I love my garden. Next year I think I will just plan one cherry tomato plant though. And maybe only one large tomato plant. I wish my peppers were doing better. I might take out the butterfly bush and replace it with more garden. I would like to grow onions and garlic if I can. Beans or peas would have also been nice. I wish I had the space for a garden like Sarah's. It is the perfect size. Maybe I will rip up my whole front yard and make it into a vegetable garden. We aren't doing anything else with it. I need to take that tree out.

No comments: