Friday, August 10, 2007

No weight

Today was the first day I intentionally didn't weigh myself. It was hard... Especially since the last two days my weight was higher than I like it to be.

I need to start my elimination diet. I need to plan what I can eat. I most especially need to figure out what I can have for breakfast. I am supposed to eat protein for breakfast - but no eggs, cheese, milk, pork or any other traditional breakfast foods. No oranges either. I can have apples - I think - and most other fruits, but not in excess. I guess I get grilled chicken or fish with veggies for breakfast. Ugh. I need to go to Wegman's to see what foods they have that will fall within my guidelines.

Last night I didn't get home from work until after 9pm - which means Katie and I didn't eat dinner until after 10pm. This is good in some ways because then I don't snack all evening. I spent my free time last night reading Valerie Bertinelli's Jenny Craig blog. It was very inspirational. Mostly because she started at a size 14. 8-) She has lost about 30 pounds since April. I think that is incredible!! It made me want to run out and join Jenny Craig again. Maybe...

No comments: