Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Postponed

I decided to postpone my food testing for a few days. My stomach and head are still acting up - so I think it might actually be a bug. Regardless - the soybeans I ate yesterday didn't make me any WORSE - so they are probably OK. But since I am going to be testing the foods that MAY have an impact (dairy, wheat, gluten) soon I want to wait until I know my body is behaving normally. I am sick of brown rice for all my meals though. 8-b

My weight this morning was 222.4 - so virtually no change from last week. I want to postpone my meeting with the nutritionist tomorrow. I emailed her that yesterday, but she said that she thought we should still meet - and do the food tests via email - but I just wrote back today saying that meeting tomorrow would be unproductive since I haven't been able to do ANY of the food tests to speak of. So - we will see what she says back. I think she might be afraid she will lose me altogether if we don't meet - but I only want to delay it a week! I don't know...

No comments: