Tuesday, August 07, 2007

151.5

So I've finally passed the scary 150 mark. I think 153 was the "officially overweight" point so it's a good thing I'm doing something about it. Yesterday I ate extremely well all day and so far today I'm counting food as well.

Yesterday I had cereal with milk, a half sandwich with a full serving of ham in it, raisins, almonds, an apple, ten baby carrots, chicken casserole with broccoli and brown rice, milk to drink, a serving of pretzels and goldfish, about a quarter of a beer (I was helping Daniel -- I counted it towards my servings of carbs), and I think that was pretty much it. Today so far I had cereal with milk, plain yogurt, a slice of honeybread (whole wheat with only a light treatment of honey and margarine), and a dozen almonds. I was away from home all morning so I didn't have an opportunity to snack, but this means I still have a lot of food coming to me today.

I haven't exercised yet today, and I totally missed it yesterday! I wasn't procrastinating or avoiding it otherwise, but I just had a long list of things to get done yesterday so I was busy from the moment I got up until I crashed into bed. I even forgot to do crunches, which is unlike me of late.

I have noticed that in the past week the crunches are finally getting easier -- the last time I got through all 100 without pausing (or rushing!). But now I've missed two days running, so I'll probably pay for that today!

No comments: