Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ban Influence - not so bad

OK - My weight today was 225.

I did REALLY well for the most part with my elimination diet. I ate my correct food - I felt hungry when I was supposed to - but not overly hungry. I THINK I would have done really well with it all day - except JULIE was a bad influence on me!! 8-) Actually, Julie was my witness - we met for coffee yesterday and I TRIED to order a decaf iced green tea - but they only had two iced teas - neither green or decaf. So they said they could brew it for me - which would take about 5 minutes (neither Julie nor I had a ton of time yesterday) but I said OK. Then he said well, we don't have decaf green tea... So I said forget it! I will have a green tea passionfruit smoothie. Which was toxic orange - and I suspect had High Frutose Corn Syrup in it. Sigh... THEN - Julie had a party last night. I intended to be good there, but the food LOOKED so good - and smelled even better. I had a small ceasar salad, three baby carrots and mostly the meat out of a serving of pasta. YUM! Then we soaked our feet... Then I had two pieces of rye bread with dill dip... AND - the coup de grace - Julie got the YUMMIEST cupcakes from that cupcake place she was telling us about. Oh my! I had a key lime pie one and half of a chocolate fudge brownie one. Yeah - I went down in flames. BUT it was totally worth it!!!

So I am back to the drawing board today. I need to do three things:
1. Start to exercise again
2. Eat my correct foods
3. Something else that I just forgot in the time it took me to type the other two things...

1 comment:

Julie S said...

Yeah--those cupcakes from the Baltimore Cupcake Company are simply the devil.