Friday, December 29, 2006

GACK!

I feel puke-y! Oh so Puke-y!! etc. I don 't know why, but all day I have felt a little bit like I have morning sickness... like all would be fine if I would just throw up - once. But - on the flip side, I don't quite feel like I have to throw up... I feel like I might just be a little bit hungry. I'm sorry. Was that too much information?

I had nothing interesting for food today - except I got a Gyros when everyone sent out for lunch. It didn't help my stomach. My weight this morning was 214.0. So - down from yesterday - but up from where I want to be... by about 64 pounds!


I am off to see Emily, et al this weekend - but I am not sure when I am supposed to be leaving. The original plan (for me) was to leave about now to head down there and then have a nice long-ish visit. THEN I was told that they wouldn't be back home until Saturday from Alabama-ville. So - I am now thinking that I might just wait and go down on Sunday. I don't want to arrive there before they are home, and I don't want to decend upon them when they are all tired from traveling. AND - afternoon/evening is my worst driving time. I like early morning or late night MUCH better! So - I am thinking about leaving at about 7am on Sunday. Emily, how does that sound? I think I will time my arrival with your lovely Sunday brunches... Are you doing one?

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm sorry you've been sick. I've been ascending ever since I got to Alabama, so you have my sympathy. Ugh.

We're leaving here immediately after breakfast tomorrow -- we're going to get as packed up as we can tonight. So we don't mind if you arrive tomorrow evening -- I can call you when we're on the road so you know when we'll get there -- but Sunday morning would be OK, too. We hadn't discussed brunch, but if you're coming, we'll certainly make waffles! (Then we will eat NOTHING until fondue -- talk about too much food!)

In short, no plans need to be settled this second -- I'll call when we're in transit.