Friday, December 01, 2006

Eating my lunch

It's only 11:30 and I'm eating my lunch. I couldn't figure out why I've been so hungry all morning (I ate my morning snack at 9:15 instead of 10:00) and it just hit me that it's probably because I've been up and moving so much longer than usual. Yesterday Connor woke up with a fever at 2 a.m., then today he was up at 4:00. I was hungry for breakfast at 5:30 but forced myself to wait (only drinking coffee) until 6:45, but that didn't fool my stomach one bit--it knew I had been burning calories at a faster-than-normal rate for an extra couple of hours today.

But I'm really going to regret this when I run out of food at 3:00.

Everything has been boringly normal in terms of food and exercise and weight. I'm still at 133.4 to 133.6, still sneaking too many sweets but making up for it by running or walking the dog. Oh, I'm not going to the gym today. I was home with Connor yesterday and didn't run errands like I was supposed to, so I'm going to do them today. Maybe by doing that I won't be so hungry in the afternoon so I won't have to hit the vending machine. Right?

The next few days are going to be a minefield of bad eating--gala at work tomorrow night, then two birthdays to celebrate on Monday. I think I already reported that, didn't I? Not fair to have birthdays the day before weigh-in!

No comments: