Monday, December 11, 2006

Re thinking

I am with Sarah. It is very tempting to decide to ditch the diet until after the holidays. I won't though. Mostly because I fear that I will gain back the weight I DID lose. I am also rethinking my current eating habits. I don't know if it was co-incidence that I stopped losing at the same time that I started including low carb bread stuff. Again, my carb count was still low, but part of the count was from breads.

I am thinking about repeating my first 10 days of diet. Take out fruits and nuts, add back half caf coffee, and herbal tea. If I don't start losing again we will know that wasn't the solution.

I am home sick from work today. I told Sarah that it is one of those sicknesses where you feel HORRIBLE when you have to decided if you should go to work, but fine at 10am (well - except for the guilt of chosing to stay home) but then crappy again about 4pm. I am just re-entering the second phase of crappiness.

My weight yesterday and today was up to 213.2. I think that was because of the party on Saturday and then my official cheat of eating a granola bar last night. I have been perfect with my food today - so we will see how that plays out tomorrow.

I am off to boil some eggs, make some herbal ice tea and take a nap.

No comments: