Friday, December 22, 2006

Bad Eating

I have been in holiday mode this week. I have been eating (fairly small amounts of) holiday cookies, candies, etc. Yesterday we had our team party - and we got ribs and crab cakes from Corner Stable (determined the menu when I was still on Atkins). It was VERY yummy. I have been bad about eating my real food (today so far I have only had junk food - no healthy stuff. Right now I am contemplating going to Noodles to get Mac and Cheese for lunch. Yummm. I need comfort food for some reason.

No exercise. My period DID start yesterday - and as I suspected it would be it has been VERY heavy. In fact - I would be willing to bet that this is the heaviest period I have EVERY had! I am already down to 212.2 - and I am SURE that is all because of my period. Did I tell you all I dreamed I was pregnant? Actually - I dreamed the doctor was insisting that I was pregnant and I was insisting that that would be impossible! I think part of this is related to the fact that I had the feeling that the endocrinologist didn't quite believe me when I told him I CAN'T lose weight. That bugs me. The doctor not taking me seriously - and the not being able to lose weight.

I am looking forward to Christmas - and time off - but I am even more looking forward to getting back to my life where constant goodies are non-existent!

No comments: