Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Looks like EVERYONE forgot Tuesday

I certainly did. But I was on the road yesterday so I had an excuse. I believe my weight yesterday was 141.0. My weight actually went below 140 one morning this past week, because I was so busy I kept forgetting to eat, and most days I didn't sit down unless I was driving someplace. Now I'm doing lots of sitting and more eating than is necessary. Is there an all-sugar diet that requires you to eat until you hate the sight of sweets? That's what I'm on.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I didn't forget Tuesday. I just didn't step on a scale that day. Or the day before or the day after or anytime recently that I can remember. I'm scared. I haven't been to the gym in two weeks and I've been eating like a pig. I know it's nothing that I can't undo, but nonetheless I'm not looking forward to weighing myself again!

Amy said...

I didn't forget either! I even weighed myself - but Katie and I were painting our bathrooms Tuesday and Wednesday (and still today...) and I didn't have internet access - so I didn't post.