Thursday, December 28, 2006

Holiday Week

My weight has been up and down for the past week. I was as low as 211.8 (Christmas Eve morning after spending Christmas Eve Eve at a party where JULIE MADE ME DRINK TO EXCESS!!! Julie - do you remember saying that you would take full responsibility). Luckily I donated most of the calories back to Bacchus - so my weight was low. Then I ate too much on all of the following days - leaving me with a weigh in weight of 213.2. Not TOO bad - but I kept going up... Today I was 215.2.

I did NOT eat Macaroni and Cheese on Friday - but I did today. Katie and I also went to breakfast at IHOP on Tuesday. Other than those two calorie fests I have pretty much just grazed on Christmas cookies all week. Today I had (in addition to the Mac and Cheese) a kiwi and right now I am eating trail mix. I don't know what my dinner is for tonight - but I am going to try to be good. I want to get myself back on track mostly before my next diet... Fat Flush.

1 comment:

Julie S said...

I can't remember any of that night...