Monday, December 11, 2006

I'm scared to weigh myself

I only weighed myself once over the weekend, and I was over 134 at that point. And since then I've pretty much eaten non-stop without exercising. I've lost all my self control--I'm back to my old habit of just eating because it's there and I'm bored! And to make matters worse, I'm probably not going to make it to the gym today because I'm buried under a pile of paper (almost literally--the clutter at work finally got to me so I'm organizing my messy piles and filing and so now things are worse for a while until they get better) and have four deadlines in the next two weeks. I'm tempted to just give up and start all over again after Christmas, but I hate to do that because I know if I give up running even for the next three weeks I'll really regret it when I start going back. Ugh.

No comments: