Friday, December 08, 2006

STILL Stuck

I was 212 for four days in a row. Today I was 212.2 - which was probably because yesterday I had a Starbucks Gingerbread Latte. The first real and true cheat I have done (that wasn't inspired by circumstances - i.e. holiday, birthday, etc. I just said "To hell with the diet!" and ordered a latte.) Anyway - that didn't affect me much at all. Sigh.

However, yesterday someone DID say to me - "You look like you are losing weight." My pants today are QUITE as tight as they were the last time I wore them. So I guess that is something. I really think that was more the outfit I was wearing - black turtleneck sweater and khaki skirt. I think that is a slimming outfit - however, I will take what I can get.

Tomorrow night is the TESSCO holiday party. I don't ususally eat a lot at these - and it may not be too hard to stick to Atkins friendly food - but I don't intend to. I won't go overboard (since I don't usually eat a lot anyway) but I figure TESSCO is paying $60ish for me to be there, I don't want them to get ripped off!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey! II just noticed that this post was 1066!!