Friday, December 15, 2006

Down a smidge

Only by .2 - I was 213.4 today. I think the confuse your body thing must work on a micro scale too. I SERIOUSLY expected to be up to 214 today! I ate perfectly ALL DAY then for dinner last night I had the rest of Katie's buttery, chocolately, sweet, salty goodness (Sorry Katie, it is all gone now...). Then later than night I had a VERY LARGE serving of pistashio nuts (in for a penny...).

I wrapped a bunch of presents last night. Actually - I have been wrapping presents all week. I am making good headway. This is kind of depressing to me though - because I hate having it all done. We will be getting our tree on Saturday (and hopefully decorating it then too...) so I will then have a place to put the wrapped presents. Currently they are piled all around the treadmill, making it impossible to get to. So - I haven't been exercising since I have started wrapping... But, Yes, Emily, with my diet schedule I also intend to exercise. Except when I am doing the severely restrictive ones (i.e. Cabbage Soup, which only is three days) because I have noticed I do feel weaker when I am doing them.

I forgot to include on my schedule - Blood Type Diet, Cabbage Soup Diet and............ shoot! There was another one. I also have 8 Minutes in the Morning (diet book) and another one that involves a personality quiz, and a seratonin diet. I realized when I was reading South Beach last night that diet books are the one form of non-fiction that I DO enjoy reading. I have a ton of them. BUT - if you want to get me more I don't have Sugarbusters - or if you do an Amazon search for Diet Book - I don't have a TON more. I added The Philosopher's Diet: Lose Weight and Change the World to my wish list...

No comments: