Monday, December 04, 2006

tuuukkk! Tukkkk!! TUCK!

For those of you that can't hear my brain thinking - that was me quoting the boy with the stuck tongue in A Christmas Story.

I seem to be stuck. I haven't moved out of the 211-212 range for over a week (not since Thanksgiving in fact). I know I have to step up my exercise - but I don't know if that is going to do the trick. I am so afraid that I am back into my normal mode for my body's reaction to a diet... Lose 6-10 pounds and then stop. I have been SO GOOD too! I haven't gone over the 20 carbs ONCE (except on Thanksgiving)! It is so frustrating! I was so excited when I was dropping weight quickly. I know it is inevitable that THAT wouldn't keep up - but I don't know if I will even do the slow, steady weight loss. I guess we will see tomorrow. I was 211.8 last Tuesday. I was 212 this morning. It is possible that I will drop two pounds tonight, but I am not counting on it. Even one would be good. Normal is 1% of your body weight a week - which for me would be 2.11 pounds. Sigh. Don't worry - I am not giving up - yet anyway.

No comments: