Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Weight = steady

So my weight this morning was 249.8 - which is up .6 from the last two weeks, but considering that I have done NOTHING (one walk last week and then a weekend of building yurts) to work to lower my weight, I am not displeased. However, since it is THAT time of month AGAIN, and I traditionally gain four pounds for the event and lose three, I am hoping that this weight is the upside of the cycle and that I will suddenly drop three pounds by next week. It could happen...

I have been eating badly. I discovered last week that I really like the protein enhanced 7-grain oatmeal at Caribou... which calorie-wise is not great (290-400) but it has fiber and protein and is way better than the nothing I have been eating for breakfast lately. Katie had to take me in to work yesterday (my car had to go to the car doctor and is still there) and so was up to make me breakfast. It was nice having real food in the monring, but I missed my Caribou oatmeal. This morning I had the worst of all worlds. I had a friend take me to work, so Katie didn't make me breakfast, but I also couldn't make my person stop to get me oatmeal and coffee - so I had to eat a package of Quaker instant oatmeal - which just isn't the same...

No comments: