Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Down finally

My weight was down this morning to 246.6. - so that is 2.6 pounds from the last two weeks. It is also slightly lower than the lowest weights I have seen on non-weigh-in days (247-ish). So I am sort of pleased with this. I don't know if this is real weight loss or just a random number. I was more physical this past weekend than I normally am (Pennsic - even going to the bathroom requires you to use yoga poses!). But I was also more blobby than normal too. All in all though, I consistently burned about 3300 calories each day. I DEFINITELY didn't consume that many each day. The Mimosas in the Morning party was the only day I drank more than one or two drinks - and they were VERY sugary sweet drinks - but then, I had to go to the bathroom at least three times - which considering that the party was at the bottom of a cliff and the toilets were at the top, I worked off SOME of those calories. I think I only did three trips up the hill on foot. Each other trip to the top was done through the back way, which is longer but MUCH lower. Living on a steep hill outdoors definitely makes doing yoga a good idea. I kept laughing at how many poses you do just to live day to day... Downward Dog to get something off the bed, Child's Pose to roll up the sleeping bad, Warrior Pose - just because it looks cool. 8-)

I need to remember for next Pennsic that I need to take protein bars with me for breakfast. NON-sweet protein bars. I also have to set an alarm to eat lunch. Friday I ate breakfast and dinner. Saturday I think I ate lunch and dinner. I don't remember. I know I ate dinner each night and I know I ate one lunch and one breakfast. I had a few Siamese coffees, but that was it. I ate grapes one day. I need to eat better at Pennsic. I think I would have made a better effort if I had been there longer - but a long weekend didn't make it worth it.

No comments: