Tuesday, August 03, 2010

143.0

My weight dropped sharply early in the week (4 pounds in 8 days) but has stayed steady for five days now -- I think it is adjusting to the new calorie level and will move more slowly from now on. But that's the way it goes. I will need to stop the calorie restriction at the end of the week for a couple of days because I have the 20-mile run this weekend, but after that I am bound and determined not to fall back into the excessive eating!!

Nothing much else to report here -- the sun is coming out, but I wish it would stay away long enough for me to get in my 30-minute run today!

1 comment:

Emily said...

It didn't stay away. I went out anyway, feeling just as strong as I have the last few times at the outset, and in two minutes I was miserable. And slow. I finished 3 miles in under 30 minutes, but just barely. Ugh. I can't believe what a difference the heat makes.