Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Tuesday's weight

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, but my weight was 148.8--1.2 pounds down from the week before.  Yay!

I had another one of those diet-by-dentist days yesterday where I spent an hour getting a filling during the time of the day when I tend to have the munchies.  I really need to stick with that. It just seems to work for me.

And tomorrow starts the annual month-long calorie fest!  Yay!  I'm kicking myself now for not getting serious about losing the weight I had gained earlier.  If I had just started dieting for real four weeks earlier than I did, I could now be at a weight where I could just enjoy the holidays and not have to worry about everything I put in my mouth.  Kick, kick.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh, good for you! My weight was 144.2 on Monday, which is UP from last week. Ugh. And it will be worse when I get home. I'm with you -- why didn't I diet in SEPTEMBER, when I knew things were getting out of control? Sigh.