Thursday, November 21, 2013

Still chugging along

Yesterday I walked to Kroger and came back carrying groceries in my backpack.  A little wimpy for exercise for me, but better than nothing, which is kind of my mantra this time around -- ANY activity/dieting is better than the NONE I've been doing.  I was very short on calories last night, so I allowed myself a beer, and today my weight was down a little more.  Why do I get rewarded when I make the unhealthy choices?

Today is a usual Thursday -- piano lessons, Girl Scouts, all-evening cantor and choir practice.  So from here on out my day is pretty full.  And I didn't get around to exercising earlier.  I don't want to miss today, since I already missed Sunday and Monday this week; maybe I should be jogging up and down the stairs instead of posting?  Ugh.  Maybe not.  I'll try to think of something!

No comments: