Tuesday, November 19, 2013

143, Two Days Running

Yesterday morning I weighed in at 143, a full pound up from my Saturday dehydration state, so I was hoping for a bit less today, but it still came in at exactly 143 today.  That is two pounds down from last Tuesday, though, and almost three from last Monday, so I'm moving in the right direction.

Yesterday I did NOT figure out how to get exercise in.  Today I haven't done anything so far, either, but my schedule isn't nearly as packed (only ONE Scout event this evening, though one got cancelled last night, not that that helped the scheduling since I still had to plan the time to get there right up to the  minute it was cancelled), so there is still hope, and the kids are almost finished piano, which would mean I could have the TV for exercise if I have the time.

I haven't been snacking -- much.  That is, I have, but well within my calorie restrictions; I ate a fake Samoa (I just hate typing "Caramel deLite") after lunch and had popcorn and another cookie after dinner.  I need to get back to evening smoothies; it would be better than rounding out my calories with less healthy options.

No comments: