Monday, November 25, 2013

I thought today was Tuesday!

I don't know why I'm so messed up--I keep waking up thinking it's the wrong day.  Today I woke up thinking it was Tuesday and time to weigh in.  By the time I made it to the scale my mind had woken up, which means I still have one more day to lose the .2 pounds I need to lose to make it to a full pound lost this week.  Man, the second week of a diet is not as much fun as the first!

I actually got some exercise this weekend.  Well, Friday and Saturday.  Just walking and (heavy) yardwork, but at least it was something.  And in spite of eating really terrible food (terrible FOR YOU, not terrible food--the food was really good, especially the pumpkin pancakes with cinnamon syrup I made for dinner last night) I stayed within my calorie goal for the whole weekend.  And I still haven't touched the Girl Scout cookies.  It really is amazing how you stop craving sugar when you stop eating it.  I've been separating out the cookies and haven't even been tempted to open a box.  All bets might be off once I open a box for the kids, though.

And progress on the exercise front--I packed my gym bag to take to work this morning!!!  I didn't actually bring it with me, but I packed it!!  I accidentally-on-purpose left it at home because my arms were full of cookies for my coworkers. I should punish myself for this transgression by forcing myself to take a walk in the 22 degree weather wearing my work clothes.

No comments: