Monday, May 23, 2011

Yuck!

I had a HORRIBLE weekend (health wise).  My weekend, activity wise, was GREAT but in terms of food and exercise it lacked!  I am paying for it too...not only is my belly upset, I feel rotten and I gained weight!  YUCK!  I'm not very happy right now but I know I'm back on track

I'm starting my vita muffin tops again.  The dark chocolate ones are SO YUMMY and at 100calories a pop and loaded with fiber...I'll be good to go.  I will of course monster and I'm going to step up my workout beginning tonight!  Gone is the weekend and as a result, I won't be weighing in tomorrow *officially*  I don't want to document my gain in that way.

Hope everyone had a good weekend! 

2 comments:

Amy said...

We all have those weekends periodically. Sigh. Oh well! What is the weight watchers motto? Forgive yourself and move on. Or -I like yours better - Build a bridge and get over it! EVERY minute is a great time to reset yourself on your path.

April said...

<3 Thanks