Tuesday, May 31, 2011

So much for my new attitude

I didn't make good choices. I didn't even remember after the first couple of days that I need to make good choices. I made mostly bad choices - consisting of a whole lot of not eating. Mostly because we had no decent food in the house.

Friday night was our knitting club meeting - which means I ate snacks for dinner - and some gorgeous (thank you Dr. Who) gourmet ding-dongs. Yum! Saturday Katie and I did our spa day - which started at 1:30, but since it was in Bel Air we had to leave home at about noon. This means we didn't get lunch. We each had a Green Monster and coffee prior to that. Then - neither of us had any money to buy sushi - which is what we wanted for dinner - so we went home and had... Poulet? I think for dinner. Maybe fish? I can't remember. Sunday was a similar day - only minus the green monsters. We had used up the yogurt on Saturday and again - no money. All I remember is eating maybe one meal a day - and no fruits and veggies. Today Katie took the day off, so I had oatmeal at work for breakfast and left over Poulet fish for lunch - and then a salad.

I did little to no exercise all weekend. I did some yoga stretches each day - but mostly becaue my back was sore from sitting on my butt all weekend watching Dr. Who and knitting. So - THAT aspect of the weekend was really good -but health wise it was not so great... 8-)

My weight was up - not surprisingly.

No comments: