Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Welcome back to Tuesday

Our Tuesday postings aren't what they used to be!  Even if we're not all posting weights, it would be nice if we would at least all drop in and say howdy once a week.

Anyway, I weighed in at 140.5.  My exercise has slacked off and I'm still eating whatever.  The remarkable thing is that my weight has remained relatively consistent for so long.

The rest of this week is fairly quiet, after two days in a row of trips to the Big Pear, so I'll get some exercise, but next week is Zoo Camp, which means daily trips to Roanoke and no chance to get to the gym (but I should be getting a lot of walking in while we're downtown, just because it's better than sitting in my car).  After that the summer is calm for a little while longer, but then we have visitors (Hi, Mom!), and then we're out of town, and then, bam, we're into the school year.  Sigh.  Summer is too short!

No comments: