Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm Trying!

I have signed in about five times in the last week or so and I can't manage to actually write a post!! Even now, I got as far as five times and got pulled away.

So quickly - my weight hasn't changed. I had my period last week and I don't think I gained anything! This is a miracle!! So - two months in a row now with virutually no change in my weight. I fluccuate between about a three pound range - but nothing up - yet. So that is good news. Rebecca and I have been trying to figure out what I am doing differently, but haven't pin pointed anything specific yet. I have increased my kelp intake (sporadically) I have made my breakfast a bit larger - 2 eggs, a piece of toast, orange juice (with fiber added) and coffee with agave and milk. That is the only meal I am consistant about - but I definitely try to eat more sooner in the day. This past Monday I didn't have my breakfast - and I had the most miserable headache the rest of the day - but then the headache went on through this whole week, so now I am wondering if perhaps that it wasn't food related. I have been inconsistant with dinner, well - at least when Katie isn't around. I have been craving comfort foods - zucchini casserole, Mom's pot roast, roast chicken, instant pudding. I don't know if that means anything - but I have been making them as I crave them.

On the exercise front - I haven't really increased at all. I walk to church on Wednesdays and then do my 90 minute yoga class. That has been about it. I haven't been to the gym since - well - I don't remember... Maybe early June. When did I start yoga? I went to the gym once or twice after that and then nothing... I am thinking I should quit the gym and save the $36 per month. With Laura moving out I am going to move my stuff from the sewing room into the basement and turn that little room into a workout room - that I won't use - but at least it will BE there.

Yoga this week was led by a different instructor. I liked him - although he moved faster through things. He also kept doing level 2 stuff and then remembering we were level one. But we were diligently trying to do what he was asking... I was definitely sweating!

1 comment:

Mary said...

My goodness,
Amy, where is Laura going?