Thursday, July 03, 2008

Sorry to disappear

I haven't been posting because there's nothing for me to post. I was up to 140.8 on Tuesday--no surprise given that I'm not exercising these days, and a pound a week is about what I've come to expect in weight gain when I'm not moving at all. I was also internetless on Monday and Tuesday (moving offices at work and they didn't have the network set up in our new area yet, then on Tuesday evening I took Claire to see Wall-E) so that kept me from posting my weight on Tuesday.

The good news is that starting next week Claire is at a camp at UMBC so I won't be driving her home at lunchtime every day, which means I get two weeks when I can get to the gym again. Yay! Maybe I can make a dent in this weight gain during that time, or at least slow it down so I don't gain any more.

No comments: