Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I forgot!!

Well, it's Tuesday again, but we got up to go to 7:00 Mass instead of 8:30 because Father Paul is on vacation and there was only one Mass today. I wasn't quite all there at 6:30 and forgot to weigh in.

My weight has been up a little since last week's steak on our anniversary and a few other indulgences, too. Then we had pizza Sunday night and chicken picatta last night--and both of those are probabloy too caloric. I know the pizza is and I suspect the chicken is, too, since it is breaded and sauteed. I wonder if I could bake it? Anyway--we have pizza leftovers tonight and chicken leftovers tomorrow night. However--we had barley pilaf instead of pasta with the chicken. Healthier.

I have had a pain in my ankle for about a week--I suspect it is time for new sneakers!

No comments: